After an unprecedented year, The Ensemble Theatre is honored to welcome you to our 45th Anniversary Season as we resume live performances.
We value your loyalty and dedication to preserving African American artistic expression and are thrilled to share a season full of celebration with you.
As we are committed to the health and safety of everyone participating in our 45th season, The Ensemble Theatre has added safety protocols for all to be followed. Our staff and artists have been following the procedures and we ask our patrons, ticket holders, and guests to do so as well.
The following procedures are required to be followed for all attending productions beginning September 18, 2021:
- Anyone inside the building will be required to wear a mask (covering the nose and mouth at all times); if you do not have a CDC recommended face covering, one will be provided for you. Patrons who choose to not wear a mask will not be permitted access and will be provided a refund.
- Upon entrance, patrons will receive a temperature check and be asked to sanitize and wash their hands frequently.
- Anyone inside the building should maintain 6 feet of social distancing from others outside of their household.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, have had recent exposure to COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19, that you stay home. Please contact email@example.com to reschedule for the current production (upon availability), reschedule for a future production, or request a refund.
- Contact tracing methods will be employed should COVID-19 be detected; as a result, The Ensemble Theatre may need to close its facilities to undergo sanitization and other remediation procedures. A facility closure could impact our performance schedule; however, we will re-open when it is safe to do so.
- The Ensemble Theatre Board of Directors and Leadership believe in the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine and strongly encourage and recommend that all participants be vaccinated for the health and safety of all.
The Ensemble Theatre values the safety of our community first and has implemented precautionary measures in our facility to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread. Audiences have been reduced to 50% capacity with socially distanced seating; The Ensemble will reevaluate capacity limitations for future productions. Our facilities have upgraded air filters and receive daily cleaning (including high touchpoint areas) as well as weekly deep cleaning and sanitization. We have also made the transition to contactless ticketing, and tickets can now be scanned directly from your phone, eliminating paper waste and the risk of contamination.
We have missed our audiences dearly and look forward to reconnecting through the enchanting stories to be told. Please visit our website for more information regarding the upcoming season, refund and ticketing policies, and the CDC website for more information regarding COVID-19 safety.
Please note that our COVID-19 policy is subject to change as guidance from local government and health officials is provided. We will continue to provide you, our loyal patrons, updates as changes occur. Subsequent ticket/subscription purchases as well as entry into our facility is deemed as acknowledgement of The Ensemble Theatre’s COVID-19 policy and your acceptance of these policies.